There are few organizations that I agree with everything they do, but the Electronic Frontier Foundation is one of them. They have been vigilantly defending our human and constitutional rights since 1990, three full years before the World Wide Web had graphics, including these issues:
- your right to privacy and online security
- your right to free speech
- your right to remain anonymous
- fighting government and corporate surveillance
- protecting the public domain and fair use of copyrighted works
My membership just came up for renewal, and I was happy to throw a few Shekels their way. You should donate to the EFF, too.