Light Industry launched a campaign to raise funds to program their fall lineup. Donate at least $10 and receive passes for you and a guest to one of their upcoming events. So far, the Tuesday night events look promising. Already announced are the following events:
- September 4: Animal Charm vs. Paper Rad
- September 11: Seven Films by Renate Sami introduced by Robert Beavers
- September 18: Uday Shankar’s Kalpana introduced by Shai Heredia
- September 26: Wakefield Poole’s Take One
- October 2: Nino Oxilia’s Satanic Rhapsody introduced by Angela Dalle Vacche
- October 16: Reconstructing the 1938 International Amateur Movie Show introduced by Charles Tepperman
I have fall classes on Tuesday, except for September 11 and September 18, so I’ll try to make one of these events on those dates.