Update: Kilo Bravo is celebrating its two-year anniversary on Wednesday so we’ll be postponing trivia to next week, October 12.
I’ll be back to hosting Wednesday Night Trivia at Kilo Bravo on Wednesday, October 12, beginning at 8:30 PM. It’s been a lot of fun, and if you’re around, please do stop by and play along.
Whet your appetite for our quiz questions—and the bar’s half-price chicken wings—with questions from this past week’s Current Events round. The answers are after the jump.
- Last week, Bloomberg revealed that hackers gained access to data of about 500 million users of which email service?
- Earlier this week, who declared his plans to colonize Mars within the next 40-100 years?
- Which recent, but defeated, Republican presidential candidate announced his support for the “Republican nominee” in the general election?
- The first debate between presidential candidates Clinton and Trump was watched by about 84 million television viewers, setting a new record. Which debate previously held the record?
- Nixon-Kennedy 1960
- Reagan-Carter 1980
- Bush-Dukakis 1988
- Bush-Gore 2000
- Obama-Romney 2012
- As arguably the greatest left-hander in Dodger history, who had his last game this Sunday at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles?
- Because of another case of partisan gridlock in Congress, what really bad thing might happen on Saturday, October 1?
- Officials have learned that the 58-story Millennium Tower has a “pronounced lean” in which earthquake-prone city?
- Last week, we learned that Michael Bay’s upcoming Transformers 5 movie will feature King Arthur and which historical figure from the 20th century?
I’ll be hosting again next week. Bring some friends, gather a team, and win some prizes, including a bar tab that you can use on-the-spot.
Wednesday Night Trivia at Kilo Bravo
- October 12, 2016
- 108 N. 10th St, Williamsburg
- Free to Play